View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:04 AM   #34
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Critique my critique on The Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I enjoy Scarface a lot more. That movie doesn't seem to get the respect The Godfather does. That being said I think I need to rewatch part 1 and 2 more to appreciate them. They are interesting movies but I got lost watching them as to who is who and who did what.

Scarface is a caricature, Godfather I and II are a masterpiece, they don't really compare.

De Palma isn't even on the same planet as Copolla when it comes to directing
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote