View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #343
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

MagicC: Kyle Rayner GL Vs. Jailblazers: Mon El GL

wait, mon-el is a GL? i should've drafter him.

anyway, i have a decent argument. first, as GLs, kyle rayner is better and more experienced. 2nd:

Quote:
Green Lantern Corps power rings can be used to emit simulated green kryptonite radiation. Kyle Rayner did so in Man of Tomorrow #19 (1998).

bye bye mon-el

Last edited by magic chiongson : 08-03-2012 at 07:15 AM.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote