View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #19
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Saudi Chief of Intelligence Assassinated by Syrians

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
99.999999%

You could get to 6 decimals of certainty based on reports from known rumor-spreaders and conspiracty theorists?

Have you looked into al-Fajr Media Center. The fact that it's based in Yemen should set off alarm bells. Yemen is in the midst of a civil war against Al-Qaeda who would also like to take over Saudi Arabia.

Google Al-Fajr Media Center. It's a jihadi propagandist site.
I just mean there is a very high chance he is dead by that number
On a serious note though when the Damascus attack occurred that killed Assad's high ranking officials, Saudis were the first to break the news but after more than ten days they still refuse to comment on Bandar and dude has not shown up anywhere yet even for a moment to crush the rumors. So he is either dead or seriously wounded from the blast.
I know all about the credibility of those sources but the nature of the news and ME makes it really hard for journalists to work. I mean who else is gonna report on a blast in Saudi Arabia when the government is trying hard put a lid on it? We are talking about ME not NA or Europe.
I'm just deducing here and trying to get a clear picture out of this mess since I said earlier, no major agency is gonna investigate or cover this unless Saudis come out either presenting Bandar and crushing the rumors or confirming them.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote