View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #9
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jay-Z involvement with NBA 2K13

Being a hip-hop fan, I know I'm biased, but I was kinda sad when the 2K soundtracks of the last few games moved away from being pretty much an all hip-hop soundtrack. 2K7 soundtrack was a personal favourite. I used to be on the 2K Beats section of the site all the time!

'Some' decent songs in the 2K12 soundtrack, but some of the songs were just ASS.

So as a biased hip-hop fan, and a Jay-Z fan? I'm hyped.

But even so, looking at that soundtrack, they've still thrown in a few songs for the non hip-hop guys.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote