View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:08 AM   #49
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Skyrim the greatest game of all time?

Skyrim is one of the best games that I ever played. The world that they created is the best of the TES series because it feels alive. But they still should've hired some of the writers that did Fallout NV to do the companions better and make the factions and your decisions have more of an impact of the world like Fallout NV.

IMO, Skyrim literally just missed a couple of features that Bethesda and Obsidian (New Vegas) did before that would've made this game a better contender for GOAT.

If you got the PC version, there are bunch of mods that you can get that makes the game better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
Goat Games?

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare: this must have been one of the greatest improvement in online fps of all time. The online depth, the challenges, guns, perks, killstreaks, weapon attachements = mind blowing. I think you people are forgetting how great that game was when it came out and what the reason is for the good sales of Mw2 and Mw3

Grand Theft Auto 3: need more to say? crazy, crazy game

I found GTA: SA to be the best of the GTA series. It had the most features in any GTA series, and the largest map.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote