View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 08:34 AM   #18
DUP
ambition

DUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: You as a player.

Height: 6'3". Weight: 195lbs SG/SF

Ppg: ~23 per game in HS
Fg%: 45 to 50%? no idea

Assist: 3-4? always tried to dish it out, some games i'd get many. some little to none

Rebounds: 4-5, pretty consistent i do remember grabbing 16 once

Steals: 5-6, got a lot of steals off of our full court press. or just pressuring the weaker players.

Blocks: 2, most i ever got was 4 that i can remember. wasnt a consistent blocker. some games id get none

Fouls: 3, i play pretty aggressive, especially when we do our full court press w/ trap. i use my hands a lot to steal, so obviously refs call that shit

Turnovers: 2, ball was in my hand a lot but i was careful with the rock. liek the other poster, i got better and barely turned it over as a senior

Signiture move: usually break someone down with crossovers and take a nice mid range jumper

Hot spot: anywhere midrange, i wasnt a great 3 pt shooter but my mid range was automatic, cant stress that enough lol

Biggest weakness: 3 pt shooting, though i got better after high school. a lot stronger and even a better passer
DUP is offline   Reply With Quote