View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Lil B Based 2012 Pt. 1 Compilation

i put together a collection of most of the best songs by out based god so far in 2012 who has so far released 10 mixtapes. zip file at the bottom, tracks all tagged up nicely.

1. I Own Swag
2. All In Me
3. Neva Switch
4. Spontaneous Combustion
5. Robbin and Shoppin
6. Ho Stop Playin'
7. Remy
8. P*ssy On My Face (BASED FREESTYLE)
9. Keep My Eyes Open 2
10. Obama BasedGod
11. Bazzar Model
12. Februarys Confessions