View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lil B Based 2012 Pt. 1 Compilation

i was thinking i would do pt 2 after december. he got a lot of material this year but it's tons of weak shit. thought this would be useful, especially for the future. b put out 10 mixtapes in 7 months and you don't need to have half of them. if there are tracks u guys think i'm missing then list them and i'll put em on part 2.

Last edited by Al Thornton : 08-05-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote