View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #8
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lil B Based 2012 Pt. 1 Compilation

future doesn't need one. all his best shit is on his mixtapes and album, i guess i could do a collection of loose tracks/features. don't know about flocka. he has a lot of tapes, but they're pretty much all good except for lfj3.

i could do a 2 chainz features one, he got some very rare appearances with unknown artists that are great.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote