View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lil B Based 2012 Pt. 1 Compilation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
it's just his philosophies on music which aren't going to change anytime soon. he makes everything in one take, doesn't rewrite or rethink himself to try and create the most honest music possible. and when you as prolific as he is the music gonna be hit or miss. i respect that, and don't mind having to find the gems. and if u too lazy, that's what i made this thread for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V14-7b1XJ04
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote