View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
is it really cheating if it's another chick .. I don't think I'd even count that
If my wife told me "i have this really hot friend and im going to fool around with her from time to time" - i'd find it strange but to be perfectly honest, that is not a deal breaker for me. I'd allow it just to try to take advantage.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote