Thread: Go-to 1v1 move?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Go-to 1v1 move?

Against bigger defenders: I drive hard, stepback and if they don't close out I just splash. If they try to swat me I fake(just a head fake so I can keep my dribble) cross over and go all the way. For smaller defenders I just need two post moves: up&under and one dribble baseline dropstep.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote