View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #14
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Avoid Getting Blocked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3B120N J4M35
hes got 4 inches on me.

and thanks guys. hopefully ill improve and all that. i did try going to the left but a couple of times ill go for a finger roll (left hand) and itll be left short. Also whenever i drive right then stop and pump fake and he don't fall for it, i try to reverse but ill always hit the bottom of the rim
Learn Trevor Dunbar's ways.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote