View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:13 AM   #25
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The worst thing ever, a TV show so bad you will want to hate everything American

OP or someone else made this exact thread like 2 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad
Eureka. I watched 3 or so eps, and it was the most formulaic prime time crap ever, so I stopped.

LOST after, like, season three.

Smallville after, like, season three too.

What?
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote