View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #39
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwightmare talks back again. ORL LAL PHL DEN in talks

lakers would probably get jrich or hedo, and should try to ship out artest, but i dont see them improving with said deal...gasol/bynum duo up front w/ nash is better

wonder what happened to magic not wanting players and just draft picks, though i can see minny dealing w/ magic dropping a few picks and a non-white player for gasol.

props to philly if they can land bynum, that is a young athletic team w/ serious potential

i dont see how denver gets any better, afflalo has good potential and harrington has been great for that team

houston...just LOL
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote