View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #155
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwightmare talks back again. ORL LAL PHL DEN in talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
No ****ing thanks, Howard and Alis not worth Pau and Drew, WTF is this garbage? I personally wouldn't want Iggy and Dwight for Pau and Bynum. I know Pau will be awesome with Nash!

Howard, Al, Artest, Bryant and Nash is not better then our current starting 5.

You wouldn't want Iggy and Howard for Gasol and Bynum? Please tell me why you'd want to keep Pau Gasol over him. Iggy would be perfect on this team.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote