View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #167
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

First does anyone know the pm limit? I was unaware I was over it denying pms to go thru. Sorry about that. I';m just gonna clean the whole in and sent boxes, screw it.

Second I recieved two emails. One yesterday and another this morning (basically saying cough up the money buckaroo). Is the money due in Sept as first email stated or asap? Let me know. I'm lazy right now to do it.

What else do I need to know? Draft date or once payments are in that'll be announced?

My bad RBa with the email. But you have the right one. Thats the one I use.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote