View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #169
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

wtf...

It has everything to do with this league because I am not joining unless I reach an agreement with him. He is also in this league and he is MIA right now. I am also fronting Dooms again so that could make that an issue as well, unfortunately the 3 of us and our money are needed as of right now for this league to go.

If it really nerves you that much I'm sorry, but this is certainly something that I need to work out with Marlo BEFORE I put my money in the pot.

-If Marlo is OUT, then I will join as planned and his debt is no one's biz but my own.

-If Marlo is IN, then I need to be able to work something out with him...there is no way I am going to put myself into a situation where I could actually lose money to him when he already owes me.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote