Thread: Can you dunk??
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #29
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Can you dunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
What is your age? I ask because I was surprised to read you could once windmill but now can only dunk off the bounce. How many years are you removed from windmilling?

This is the sad thing lol... I'm 21.
My knees hurt like hell after every basketball session now, but I keep playing.

I could windmill when I was 17/18. I was only about 75-80kg (165-175lbs) and around the same height at 6'3. Now I've been hitting the gym the last 4 years and I've put on about 15-25kg, depending on if I'm bulking or cutting. So I sit anywhere between 215-235lbs.

Its not just off the bounce. I can still do the typical one hand and two hand dunk off one foot. As well as a one hander off two feet. I just think the alley to myself with a little bit of pull back looks the best.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote