View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #170
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
wtf...

It has everything to do with this league because I am not joining unless I reach an agreement with him. He is also in this league and he is MIA right now. I am also fronting Dooms again so that could make that an issue as well, unfortunately the 3 of us and our money are needed as of right now for this league to go.

If it really nerves you that much I'm sorry, but this is certainly something that I need to work out with Marlo BEFORE I put my money in the pot.

-If Marlo is OUT, then I will join as planned and his debt is no one's biz but my own.

-If Marlo is IN, then I need to be able to work something out with him...there is no way I am going to put myself into a situation where I could actually lose money to him when he already owes me.
So, basically you want us to put the entire league on pause while you attempt to work out something that has nothing to do with the rest of us?

We are now nearly two weeks into August and we can't wait until the last minute to recruit new players if need be. I was under the impression that we had our 12 guys. If we only have nine, I need to know now, not later.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I don't even need to know about this sh!t between you and Marlo. What the hell are you doing abiding by some ridiculous honor system with someone you've never met, anyway? That is a recipe for disaster.

Should I start recruiting new players or not? I need to know. We all need to know.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote