View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #174
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
So, basically you want us to put the entire league on pause while you attempt to work out something that has nothing to do with the rest of us?

We are now nearly two weeks into August and we can't wait until the last minute to recruit new players if need be. I was under the impression that we had our 12 guys. If we only have nine, I need to know now, not later.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I don't even need to know about this sh!t between you and Marlo. What the hell are you doing abiding by some ridiculous honor system with someone you've never met, anyway? That is a recipe for disaster.

Should I start recruiting new players or not? I need to know. We all need to know.
yeah I'm really sorry, to my defense I have been listing this as an issue for me ever since the first thread about this league was made...the fact that Marlo owes me IS an issue for me, I wasn't just talking about it for the hell of it. I want to play in this league of course but all I can do is tell you about my dilemma here...

I thought it wouldn't be an issue once Marlo came in here with SP's old account and declared he wanted to work things out with me, but like I just said before GoBB started crying, we are now out of touch...before that we had been in constant contact.

I think we should consider looking for a replacement for Marlo...as of right now he is MIA as far as I know, I am hoping not though.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote