View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #157
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote:
You also need to watch your mouth when using Kinect. If you swear after a bad call, the ref may decide to issue a technical foul.

This better mean they're adding technicals to the full game.

None of that addresses how defenders should be different in skill, which worries me. I should have a different experience playing with Thabo than with Nash on defense.

Also no mention of the new assoc/my player features bothers me. Still some useful info though.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote