View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #38
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Where do we stand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I think Denver willuse Iggy as a sg. Philly will use Turner young at sg and Wright jason at the SF.

I think your assessment of the Melo factor isnt accurate. Melo can get his but stop the rest of the Knicks.

After seeing Melo drop the numbers he's dropping in less than 20 minutes this summer, I feel fairly secure in my assessment. Him and Amare can get theirs. I'm just curious as to who's gonna guard him.

Overall, I thought they had a mediocre offseason altogether. The gained Bynum and Young. They lost Brand, Iggy and Lou Will. I like the acquisition of Moultrie but I don't expect him to ocme out the gates making a huge impact. I think we match up well against them as long as Tyson does what he got paid for.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote