Thread: Decision 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:56 AM   #22
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Decision 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
You claimed the Bulls aren't shit and that the Thunder are because they made the finals last year.

And I'm not assuming anything. You a young buck, a lil g, Lil Trey in tha Hood, and I guess I'm your OG since nobody else will take you.

Kids call themselves the same name as their idol. My son called himself "Lightning McQueen" for a month after he saw cars.

You a kid man....one that likes man meat it seems....get KD's junk out your mouth and root for ATLANTA like a real fan.
nah i used the name cuz trey is my real name. it was only fitting.
and i aint no kid so shut ur shit up
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote