View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #245
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (01-01-2011)

Just wanted to share this without making a new thread:

Back on Black Friday, I bought six 3 month Xbox Live memberships for something like $7 each. It was time to enter a couple of them and one of them registered as a year. My Xbox Live will now be good through March of 2014 and I still have a couple 3 month passes left. I likely won't have to buy another pass ever again, and should be good until the next generation systems come out.

XBox: Mr MacGruber
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote