View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Devin Ebanks to sign qualifying offer with Lakers

So I like this move, if we end up giving Ebanks a chance to crack the 9 man rotation. Watching him and Jordan Hill against the thunder last season was a very promising sight. Barnes is gone I think. Its time to go with our very own product. Its not like he'd be playing too much to where he'd bring us down anyways.

Watching him last year, I can't remember significant moments where he was just bad to have. Ebanks can play. Its about keeping his confidence up.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote