View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kenyon Martin considering joining Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Now apparently, Howard's doctor says he'll be 100% for the start of the season.....I'm not sure what to believe

I guess we have to think of the source. Howard's people would probably say he'll be just fine for his value. Not sure what good that would do now that he's locked in the season anyways. So perhaps it is accurate? If he is 100% by season start, I would want him to take a couple of weeks off anyways, to get back in shape and to strengthen his back. That way he can just come back in and play with no mental barriers.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote