View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #35
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: [Team News] Dwight to Lakers is a DONE DEAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I'm glad to see this drama is finally over. It really looks like a good deal all around. I like what Philly and Denver now have for rosters, and of course like the Lakers even more. This deal gives the Lakers a much better chance at getting back to the finals. It would be nice to see Kobe and Nash finish up their careers winning. I feel like the Lakers now have the best roster in the NBA.

We have the best starting lineup. From the looks of things, our cross-arena-rivals look to have the better bench as they have now picked up Lamar Odom, Grant Hill, Jamaal Crawford, and Ronny Turiaf.

That right there looks scary too. I can't wait to watch the two LA teams. They both might be the top 2 seeds in the west!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote