View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #13
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Critical Coaches: Who is perceived to be the biggest cheater in the sport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
No, I just think it's stupid that he pulls talented recruits, and then they don't learn anything and go to waste in his awful program. and yea, I was talking about conference play/tourney play. they're most definitely not any sort of powerhouse in the Big 12.

I agree. I mean, Ekpe Udoh friggin transfered there and what did he get out of it? One year and a late lottery pick but he isn't really that good of a player.

In two years Perry Jones looked like EXACTLY the same player. If you compiled highlights from both years you would be hard pressed to try and say which highlights were from which year.

Quincy Miller is severly overrated, hoopmixtape/ballislife sensation that somehow figures to be an NBA without NBA athleticism to play the wing and is fresh off blowing his knee two years ago.

I DO think Isaiah Austin is the real deal though. Too bad he'll only be there for one year
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote