View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 11:23 PM   #9
JWALKI-5
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JWALKI-5 has an OK reputation so far
Default I watched him play in his high school days......

I watched him play in his high school days......this kid was amazing. He packed any gym he played in. I have two very true LUKE stories from a whatcom county native.
The first time I watched him play was against Meridian high school, with a broken/sprained right wrist the man shot lefty the whole game, I believe he went for like 33pts 10 assists, killin jumpers, left handed. This guy was an amazing shooter in high school.
The second time I went to watch Luke was at mount vernon high school, I dont remember who he was playing, but it was districs. The whole f'n county came out to see the phenom and it was sold out. I went down with a couple of my boi's from our squad and were livid we couldn't get in. After two attempts to sneek in without success, we decided to pull the fire alarm. We ran straight for the front door so we could be at the front of the line after evacuation(I was a pretty bad kid I know). We waited about ten minutes as the fire dept arrived to peep the scene out. Nobody evacuated. Pissed Off!! The alarm rang for about fifteen minutes through the game, nobody left the building. After a half hour or so, we successfully snuck in. I was there long enough to see Luke cross this kid up so hared the whole crowd awwwwed, he crossed him back and killed a fifteen footer in his eye, then they pulled him.
My point is this, this kid has the heart of a lion and supreme determination, he will be a star.He will work as hard as he needs to. He is a character guy. But above all he will find his shot, He hit j's like cheech n chong, a great shooter in high school. Mark my words
JWALKI-5 is offline   Reply With Quote