View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #7
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Struggling with Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
I have been thinking about getting into hockey. I love basketball but I'm white and am terrible at it.

Drinking isn't something I'm into. I spent part of my summer in the Dominican Republic on a missions trip and was thinking about getting into ministry even though I'm going to school for marketing but I've lost the desire to do that too. But I love helping people.
best way is to go out and try to join a sports club. like someone mentioned, u meet new people + u get that refreshing feel.
+ the ppl u meet there can lead to better things.
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote