View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #14
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Borderlands 2 announced

I've been playing through it quite a bit recently, have a lvl 60 siren, just finished the zombie dlc on the second playthrough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I'm playing through Borderlands for the first time right now. Bought it during the Steam summer sale. Some of my impressions:

+ Awesome art-style and visuals. The entire presentation is just great.
+ It makes XP grinding fun.
+ Good shooting/power mechanics.

- Awful awful friggin awful enemy AI. This needs to be fixed. I have some enemies shooting "at me" when I'm in a building and they are behind another wall.
- The quests are totally repetitive but I can sorta see why. This game is far more focused on action than storytelling. The quests themselves aren't important, the XP is.

It definitely gets me interested in the sequel.

Have you got to any of the dlc yet? I found that to be a lot better then the main campaign, minus Mad Moxxi.

Last edited by Kungfro : 08-14-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote