View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:29 AM   #11
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: The Christian Ponder thread

Vikings superfan here.... I rather have Joe Webb starting but I'm not mad about Ponder being our guy right now. Ponder's IQ will come into the spotlight soon enough and I'm excited for his career.

If Ponder becomes an elite-QB.. awesome. Just hard to see right now. Dude is elusive but gets shook quick if he gets touched. Webb is a lot smarter in the pocket (faster) and he has a cannon for an arm.

Both of these guys deserve starting rolls IMO. I'll be sad if Webb fizzles out. Not fair that he has done more with starting touches than Ponder and Ponder is the lead dog now? Webb played under Favre and he even trains with him during the off season.. that's gotta count for something.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote