View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #40
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
will do. yeah i honestly never heard of it either but it seems to have good reviews and uses creapure so it sounds like good quality stuff. have no idea what all the other ingredients do lol. i took my first dose today and i definitely felt stronger. i inclined about 20 pounds more then usual with an extra 1-2 reps. that was good considering i was pretty hungry when i went to the gym. will let u know how it goes after more use.

All the other igredients are essentially creatine monohydrate.

ex: Creatine AKG is creatine monohydrate bonded with an AKG(alpha keto gluterate) molecule. In theory creatine bonded to different molecules can either a) manipulate acidity levels or b) absorb without creating insulin or have a great insulin response.
If it helped all the power to you
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote