View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #16
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your shooting form in .gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
This is vid of me showing my skills ( sort of ) in the post and shooting. Also tried to imitate Kobe, Dirk, and Jordan. Court was very slippery because it was raining couple of mins before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpn1Z...ature=youtu.be
You look rather lazy. Should have put music on. Jumper's ok. Good left hand not dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Thank you very much. its very busy during weekends, when friends come over.
I wish I was there... la la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
My videos are filmed way to far to understand my shooting technique, but i can post if you wan it.

This is a picture of me shooting around yesterday that my gf took, low quality but fkuc it

I'm a lefty, so i got some kind of awkward release
You alright, you have them Blazers jersey on.

Guys, for a gif you don't really need that much. Just upload the vid to gifninja. To get the right seconds off of a vid, you can use either from this list. All good all simple. I filmed with my weak ass photo camera, you can do it by your iphones or such.
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote