View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #79
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
New ghost perk sounds great. It really made black ops frustrating at times. The ghost perk now only keeps you off enemy radar if your on the move. Atleast they are trying to get rid of camping.

I need to read up on all of the perks. I heard sleight of hand is a weapon attatchment. Same with quickdraw. Gonna have to google and search for this stuff.

Also cant wait for the guns people complain and say overpowered. Never a COD game where this wasnt said. I didnt play COD 4 until Mw2 dropped so I cant speak on that game.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote