View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:37 PM   #83
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/08/...eenshots-more/

Just found this. Has some videos but if you scroll to bottom there is a lot of multiplayer info includings guns, perks, the new create a class system, these new things called wildcards, and killstreaks. GOBB I think your right about sleight of hand. I see quickdraw is definitely an attachment. Under attachments I see "fast mag" I'm guessing thats the new name for sleight of hand?

p thats what its called. Fast mag now. Gonna cheeck out videos. Thanks
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote