View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #9
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Shaq to Dwight "[Dwight has] Big Shoes to Fill [before he can call himself big]"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I don't think anything Shaq says would hurt the chances. It might actually present more of a challenge for Dwight. Think about it, Shaquille left on very bad terms with the lakers. We would never resign him for anything. Not even a minimum.

This can make Dwight want to be "the better center" in LA and to be loved more by the fans. To bring up your point about "tell me how my @ss tastes", Kobe after that won an olympic gold that very summer, two back to back championships, while shaq was stripped of his badge and couldn't be a sheriff anymore lol.

Any star that has played with Shaq can testify that when he's bad, he's pretty bad. Kobe went through this, D-Wade, Lebron, Nash. I guarantee you his reputation has been well documented.

Chris Bosh and Shaq also aren't so fond of each other either.

I hear you 100% but Dwight is NOT that guy who wants to take on a challenge, that is WHY he didn't want to come to the Lakers.
Think about it, in order to surpass Shaq with the Lakers he has to win 4 rings...any less than 3 and he'll be considered a failure by some and Shaq will be front and center to tell him that.
If Dwight was anxious to take on that pressure he would've never taken the Lakers off his list...right?

To my earlier point, Kobe may not have the years left in him to get 4 more rings.....I said MAY NOT, I'm way to smart to doubt the Mamba
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote