View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #28
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
Let's say you started Dating a girl. You really like her and she's really great. You ask her about her sexual past and she tends to avoid that conversation hinting at the fact that she's had a few shares of co.ck. youu don't know how many, but whatever you dropped the convo. Fast forward 3 years and you really like her and contemplating spending your life with her. She drops the bombshell 3 years later that she had a slutty past and slept around with 80 men. Would you rather know this or not? Would you continue on with your relationship with her or is it too much to handle?

Is this a real scenario for you, or just a hypothetical situation? My first thought is: I believe a strong relationship is built on communication, so I would want to have a conversation about previous experiences, and this would take place WAY before 3 years has passed. Second, if she avoids such conversations, I would want to know even more and CERTAINLY wouldn't wait 3 years. Third, if a girl I'm with dropped a bombshell within a couple months that she has f*cked 80 guys, that would bother me, but if the girl makes me happy, she isn't pumped full of diseases, and that portion of her life is over, then I would work to get over it because at that point it is my issue and not hers. Hopefully, I could get over it. Finally, if a girl led me to believe that she had an average sex life previously or just a bit more than average, and then reveals that she had misled me for 3 years and had f*cked 80 guys, that would probably be a big enough deception for me to never trust her again and I would more than likely leave her. Not for sure, but my instinct says "what else does she keep from me?"
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote