View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 12:27 AM   #78
Milton
I airball my layups

Default Re: The Case for Gun Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
- Alcohol was way easier for people to get than weed at my school.

- Everybody who wants to do drugs already does? Not true. I would like to smoke a bit of marijuana, but I don't do it because of drug tests at work. If it became legal and didn't effect my job, then I would smoke it. I know I'm not the only one as well. Additionally, if people could smoke it out in the open like they can cigarettes, they would likely smoke it more often rather than just at home or parties.

- People can buy guns over the internet. But teens would need a credit or debit card from their parents first in order to buy online. Additionally, some of the kids would not want their parents to discover what arrived in the mail.

- The socially awkward kids that want to shoot up a place may not be willing to go talk to people on the street corner, and you won't find people on the street corner selling illegal shit in places outside of big cities.
Credit card? no lol where are you getting this illegal arms dealers don't want credit cards.

I'm sorry but you're wrong you're just looking at your personal (rather odd) experiences , see the study.
Milton is offline   Reply With Quote