View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #5
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just got a $53 check for a movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Wait, I'm confused. Why did you get the check?

It was part of a deferred payment plan. It was a way independent movies kept their budgets low. In theory when they sold the movie, then all the folks whose payments were deferred should have gotten paid. But that would have required the idiot producers not to spend like crazy on the soundtrack. So every few years, I get a check.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote