View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Capcom's new game "Remember Me"

I watched this trailer yesterday and was gonna start a thread on it, but the trailer seems to bounce around with too much non-gameplay footage for me to get a real idea of what it's like. You can sort of tell when it clicks into actual GP footage.

Assassin's Creed looks like it's got some similarities. I was thinking like a cross between a hack n slash like Devil May Cry, with some platforming elements like what Uncharted did with the shooter crossed with platforming. It may be more openworlded like AC though.

And set in the future.

I'll certainly keep an eye on it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote