View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #16
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just got a $53 check for a movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
I don't think a movie grossing close to one billion dollar have a hard time paying out $50.

Yeah, this wasn't a residual check like actors get if they show reruns of TV show. I was behind the camera and they are still paying off my agreed upon salary.

I did once play a non-union orangutan for the woman who did the Lion King on Broadway. That involved being a foam and straw costume in NYC in August. Now, I know you wondering, I bet the studio was air-conditioned right?. No, it was not. Good times.

When the union rep showed up they would shuffle us (me and the 7 orangutans I was chained too) off and lock us in some back room for few hours and throw in some Sprites.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote