View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Some random game photos

NBA Live 96 was imo the best bball game of all time. I created so many players even MJ and game developers. As far as it working? Not sure. The game itself isnt broke, but I'd have to set up my Sega and give it a try. I got the wires, adapter, controllers. Thats not an issue. Only thing is most of this stuff is dirty. Needs to be wiped down, cleaned. So that and stop being lazy to unhook my xbox and hook this stuff up is holding me back from trying.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote