View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #21
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your shooting form in .gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Nice Vert, hows the your jumper and handles though?
Thank you. I'm not sure if I'm really in position to judge my own jumper and handles though. I mean, I'm a player. And by that I mean, I'm not a random jumping guy who dunks but has not otherwise picked up a ball. I'm not sure if that's what you meant. Like everyone else, I have a lot of room to improve, but I feel both my jumper and handles are reliable and oftentimes advantageous for me against many levels of competition. So basically, I'm a player, I play a lot, and dunking just happens to be a byproduct of that.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, I don't really have recent footage of me shooting jumpers. The best I could provide would come from over ten years ago. So, here's what my J looked like back then, as a 15 year old:

And a random move out of the high post:

One of my primary shooting and playing inspirations growing up was Sean Elliott, and I think that can be seen in my old jumper.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-16-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote