View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:52 AM   #20
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just got a $53 check for a movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
I was not there the day they forgot to put a stopper on the dolly tracks and ran the camera dolly in the Mercedes being used in the scene. A camera dolly is usually about 300 pounds of metal.

dumbest mistake I have seen on a set was when a jib operator accidentally hit the host of a cruddy in restaurant entertainment show in the back of the head with the camera when she wasn't paying attention between takes. He came down on her so hard she dropped to one knee.

Last edited by kentatm : 08-17-2012 at 02:54 AM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote