View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 03:27 AM   #21
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just got a $53 check for a movie

The dolly grip on this job used show up everyday to work with a briefcase which I guess thought made him look professional. Somebody saw him open it one day and it was just filled with old skin magazines.

Also the story I heard was that the movie's original budget was very suspiciously close to the amount the producer's father was charged with embezzling.

Oh, another thing I just remembered was that the director threatened to stab me with a fork because I kept calling him a legend. I think he realized I meant a legend in his own mind.

He said "You don't stop calling me a legend, I'm going to stab you with this fork."
To which I replied, "And that would only add to your legend. It would be another legendary act by you."

Last edited by KevinNYC : 08-17-2012 at 03:29 AM.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote