View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Movies in which you actually HATED the guts of the villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Scar was the lowest and filthiest of dirtbags. He got his just due.

One of the most misunderstood characters in film History. I too despised Scar when I was young. But looking back on it, the guy was given the very short end of the stick just because he was born in the wrong order. The guy was royalty but was treated like a leper- cast out from the pride and forced to live in the shadowlands like a common hyena.

But through sheer force of will and personality coupled with impeccably planned Machiavellian scheming, he was able to rise to the top and claim the throne. There were some unfortunate casualties claimed during his ascent, but the ends justify the means.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote