View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Palestinian immigrants gets a house worth $2 500 000 for free

Tha fack am I reading? are the Brits handing out free castles to immigrants?

Ohh and this not the best part I'm gonna show you all some quotes.

Quote:
Manal Mahmoud and her seven children moved into the Victorian end-of-terrace home after it was given a 76,000 facelift.

Quote:
Manal Mahmoud moved into this upmarket Fulham address following a 76,000 refit - half of which was paid for by public money - almost three years ago but there are claims it has been 'trashed' by the family

Quote:
It follows complaints to police about anti-social behaviour at the property, where the driveway has been smashed up, doors are hanging off and rubbish and furniture have been dumped in the garden.

Although the family claim they do not have the money to maintain the house, they drive a Mercedes and the house is fitted with expensive electronic goods including a widescreen plasma television and a laptop computer.

Yesterday Mrs Mahmoud, who came to Britain in 2000 with her husband before they split up, said she was living with six of her children aged between five and 17.
Her 19-year-old son Ossama is in prison for drug dealing.

She added: ‘I am entitled to live in a house like this, even if I don’t pay for it and get benefits.
‘It is fair that the Government houses us.
‘I know I have a son who makes trouble but that doesn’t mean all my children are the same.
‘Neighbours are complaining because the landlord rented the house to council tenants – they don’t want a foreigner to live in this street.’

Quote:
In February it emerged that at least 100 families receiving housing benefit were living in luxury homes on handouts that could fund 1m mortgages.

Not only does she not work and pay taxes but they get a house worth around $2 500 000 a renovation of around $100 000 on the taxpayers and she still isn't happy and the family has been trashin the house.

The son coming out to flip of the journalist who did a great job.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-trashed.html

And British people call Americans stupid

Last edited by LamarOdom : 08-17-2012 at 06:27 PM.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote