View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Palestinian immigrants gets a house worth $2 500 000 for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
If you wanna go tit for tat, I can find thousands of examples of stupidity in every country. I still don't see why Brits can't call out many Americans for what they are. lol

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your post, man? So you're okay with Brits calling Americans stupid, but it's not okay for Americans to call Brits stupid?

I guess it's fine to give out examples for why Americans are stupid, but when OP makes one about Brits, suddenly it's sacrilegious.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote